Looking for a different and unique way to celebrate a special occasion?
We offer private cooking lessons in your home or office.
Let personal chef, Elwin Greenwald, create a menu including recipes for any occasion. You and your guests can join in or just sit back and relax — let your private chef do all the work!
Recreate family heritage meals, holiday parties or romantic dinners. How about a healthy gourmet dinner or a fun food themed birthday party your kids will never forget? Hire Chef Elwin Greenwald as your personal chef to create this experience for you and your family by calling (248) 547-8846
Heritage Dinner Circa 1912
(Including all recipes and piroshke demonstration)
• Beet Borscht with flanken
• Red cabbage and raisin salad
• Cucumber and dill salad
• Assorted piroshke with kasha, potato and cabbage fillings
• Sweet and sour stuffed cabbage
• Baked apples with honey and raisins
• Assorted miniature tea cakes and sponge cake
• Hot tea
Heritage Dinner Circa 1921
Dinner around the Victrola (Including recipes and demonstration of Apple strudel)
• Hungarian wild mushroom soup
• Roast cabbage and toasted noodles
• Chicken Paprikash with green beans
• Apple strudel